The outline-style property is used to determine the style of the line that surrounds an element. It accepts various values, including:
The absence of a border is indicated by none. This is the same as setting
-width to 0.
- Outline refers to a solitary solid line.
- Outline consists of a sequence of dotted marks.
- The outline consists of a sequence of dashed lines.
- The outline consists of two solid lines.
- The groove gives the impression of an outline that appears to be carved into the page.
- The ridge is the exact opposite of a groove in terms of its outline.
- The use of an inset creates the illusion that the box is integrated within the page, giving it an embedded appearance.
- At the beginning, the outline creates the appearance of the box protruding from the canvas.
- It has the same meaning as “none.
To implement the outline-style property, you may attempt running the provided code.
This text is having thin solid outline.
This text is having thick dashed outline.
This text is having 5x dotted outline.