1. Add a custom column that combines the AllRows column from the previous step with the desired column for concatenation.
2. Apply the Extract values function to the custom column.
3. Remove any other unnecessary columns.
Please let me know if it works.
Below is a VBA procedure that groups the number column based on a given letter (without quotes, which can be easily added). You can then use this function in an Access query to achieve the desired result.
– Imke Feldmann, TheBIccountant.com
1. Group the columns and perform the All rows operation.
To create a column that combines the Award and Year, ensure that both columns have a text data type and then generate a custom column using the provided formula.
After completing that action, you can proceed with the identical steps as mentioned in the previous question, but this time utilize
for your customized column.